At QRS, your gearbox
is our top priority.
At QRS, Priority Service is more than just a catchy advertising phrase or slogan; it’s how we do business every day. You see, we know your machinery “is” your business. That's why when you lose one of the gear boxes that drive that machinery, it’s not just your time and money at stake...it’s your livelihood. As a result, we handle each and every job on a PRIORITY BASIS without added rush charges or service fees.
QRS 7-Point Priority Service means:
- Your phone call will be promptly answered or returned by a knowledgeable service representative.
- If necessary, we’ll arrange an on-site inspection at your plant to help better identify the problem or problems.
- We’ll develop a specific plan of action.
- We’ll work with you to bring your gear box to our facility using your truck or one of our own.
- Our highly skilled technicians will inspect and analyze your unit to determine the best and most efficient course of action.
- QRS will then provide a preliminary strip report, including a line-for-line quotation for your review and approval.
- If you decide to proceed with the work and approve corrective action, your gear box will be rebuilt as expeditiously as possible and in full accordance with the OEM’s specifications.
Keep in mind, whenever possible, we’ll try to salvage existing parts for extended use. Your unit will also be thoroughly tested throughout the rebuilding process to assure it will provide you with years of dependable, future operation before it is returned to service.
For more information, call Patrick McKernin at 708-354-8080 or email him at email@example.com.